Junior Rangers Upcoming Events
Learn to Play at Icetime Sports Complex in Newburgh, NY
Starts: January 30, 2021
Ends: April 3, 2021
Minimum age: 5 years old
Maximum age: 9 years old
Learn the basics!
Getting started in hockey has never been easier or more convenient! This introductory program will teach your child the basic skills of skating, stick-handling, passing and shooting through (10) 45-minute lessons*. In addition, they will learn the importance of hardwork, teamwork and sportsmanship. Best of all, your child’s registration also includes a FREE brand new set of head to toe CCM hockey equipment custom fitted by our friends at Pure Hockey. Past participants are welcomed to join Learn to Play for another season or all three! However, they will not receive a set of equipment if they have participated in the program before.
Your program fee includes:
- Free full set of equipment, including skates, for first time Learn to Play participants
– This includes participation in a USA Hockey sanctioned program.
- Family-friendly schedule with 10 weeks of 45-minute sessions
- Professional instruction alongside Rangers staff
- Special appearances by Rangers Alumni
- 40 plus premier community rink partner locations across the Tri-State area.